Friday, September 8, 2006

A picture of us from Bar Harbor

Here's a picture of the two of us in Bar Harbor. This is the good picture taken by a kindly passerby; the first picture was set up on a timer and was completely crooked...we set up a timer when we were on a mountaintop as well and almost lost the camera to a strong gust. I don't know why we bothered to buy a tripod before we left since we never seem to have it with us!

We’ve been in Acadia National Park for two weeks now, and are preparing to leave in just a few more days. We really could have spent another week or two here. There is so much to do and only so much time in the day, especially when we are biking everywhere we go. We have one more weekend left to bike ourselves to a few more museums and few more sights and then we are on our way to Salem, Massachusetts.

6 comments:

  1. Greetings from NC:) It looks like you guys are having a splendid time. I still hope to catch up with you two soon. I have a few important customers in DC and MD and that might work out with a visit in the next couple of weeks. Call me this weekend when you have time and we shall discuss. Reinhart, since you forgot to do that for me, I had my tree stumps removed today and I will send you the bill, ok? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a nice surprise in my mailbox. A postcard from you two....holy crap, I haven't gotten a postcard in years as email has taken over so much of our life's. Heading out to the office now for a bit, stopping at the "Espresso Doctor" for a double Espresso. Can't believe we got now also a Starbuck's in K-Vegas. Ugh, I absolutely hate their coffee, don't know why people swarm there to drink $5.00 brown water - lol. Will miss you tonight at Rhonda's and Jimmy's house warming party, but I will have a cocktail for you. Have a great weekend, we shall talk soon. I will call your (Mindy's) parents next week to see if they have time for dinner and Reinhart, don't forget to call your mom on Monday, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, The picture is just great. WE had a wonderful time at Emily's Birthday party. So glad you were able to call so we could all catch up. Talk to you soon. Love Christy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallo an alle Amis (especially Andreas :-)):
    Wir sind mal wieder bei maia und haben herzlich über Andreas Hinweis auf Montag gelacht.
    Der Mann weiß, was Frauen wünschen !!!!

    Liebe Grüße von uns allen !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hallo und liebe gruesse in die Waldstrasse:) Ich hoffe euch allen geht es gut. Leider komme Ich ja nicht mehr nach Hoechst in der nahen zukunft, da meine Mama ja jetzt ausgewandert ist nach Berlin. Ich werde Eva morgen anrufen und hoffe Ihr geniesst es bei Kuchen und Kaffee. Alles liebe, Andreas

    PS: Reinhart, I am sure you won't need to translate for Mindy as she can read this indeed:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why did Andreas get a postcard and not me? I am a lot prettier than him!! You guys look great by the way. We really enjoy reading your blog, great job!

    ReplyDelete