We met with the boat show folks yesterday, signed contracts and filled out our W2s, yikes! We met a few cruisers who work the show every year and we'll be meeting them for a cocktail party tonight a few docks down. We actaully bumped into them again last night when we were walking and it turns out one of the couples actually lives aboard here and has a car, so laundry and grocery shopping runs are scheduled on a weekly basis.
Today is the last day of summer, so we are glad we have a get-together to attend. The weather is going to beautiful today and tommorrow so we look forward to getting out on the town again, after spending yesterday feverishly cleaning the boat (with all of that available water on the dock). Oh, and we got our first "reservation"; Emily Wilson is coming up to join us the weekend of the sailboat show (Oct 7&8)!
Friday, September 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good morning. Reinhart, it was great talking to you last night. I got your mail and it is going out today and you should have it probably by Tuesday. I will keep checking my calendar to see if I make it up to Baltimore in October. I will keep you posted.
ReplyDeleteBest,
Andreas
Look at it this way Andreas, if you don't get your passport soon, you should have lots of free time since you won't be in China.
ReplyDelete