Sunday, September 10, 2006
How quickly things change!
I just updated the blog and then sent an email to Joanne Pezza letting her know what day we'll there...THEN I checked the weather. Yesterday the weather was telling us we'd have a SE swell on Monday, but a bearable one (4-6 feet) on Tuesday. Now the weather has changed it to a 9-16 foot swell on Tuesday. Yep, we won't be leaving Maine until Flo's swell has dissipated a bit...maybe we'll get to Massachusettes by next weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad you keep close check on the weather. I was at the boat for a few days, going back Tuesday, and there is a great deal of snow bird traffic right now. Weather was great and of course local prices just keep going up.
ReplyDeleteOh,by the way, we are going to have a Christmas party this year...so we need to plan around your schedule..and invite your friends to come. We will also have plenty of room for folks to spend the night. Andreas.....you can sleep with Shiner....
ReplyDeleteSmile....Thanks Chuck. I hope Shiner doesn't shed - LOL.
ReplyDeleteHey guys,
ReplyDeleteYou look tan, healthy, and like you are having fun...We missed yall at Emily's bday party. It was fun to hear your voices on the phone again... Thanks for the blog.. I love reading it and seeing the pics.. Take Care.. Lisa Parks
Ok...we now know what Reinhart and Mindy look like as they are in every picture, can we see some other people and scenery now? LOL.......
ReplyDeleteHey guys, i miss you!!! Sounds like you are having fun, wish i was there with ya'll!! Love you
ReplyDeleteHey Andreas, Our pictures of the scenery fail to show the majesty and beauty of this area, so we've just been including pictures of us, since we always look good! We do have some lovely photos of the Galapagos, if you are interested in one of those.
ReplyDeleteOh, and Cortney, come visit us anytime!!!
ReplyDeleteHoly crap....not the Galapagos video and pictures again....I feel like I have been there already.
ReplyDeleteIt is nice and cool and rainy today, a typical Austrian fall day in NC - LOL. Reinhart, talked to your mom on Monday and she sounded great. Mindy, I haven't called your parents, it has been a busy week. Will try for the week after next after I get back from Vegas.