Thanks for the update and it was great talking to you two on the phone yesterday. Atlanta was a hard week with 10 hours working on the show florr and then entertaining suppliers and clients and I am glad it is over now. The hard part now is the follow-up. I got your mail today with your calendar and the possibilities to meet you in the next couple of weeks / months and I will let you know soon. I sure do need some time off as I had all but two days vacation this year....Hope to see you soon and I miss you both. BTW, Marsh's grandfather past away this week. He had a great run, as he was 96 years old. He was a nice man and I met him twice. Take care - Love, Andreas
Holy crap....I meant "floor" of course. I guess my brain got fried in ATL - LOL. If you find any more spelling mistakes in my comments, they were intentionally - LOL. A.
Good reading your posts. Hope all is well. Sounds like it is. I know that everyone is missing you two but WHAT AN ADVENTURE of a lifetime. I will check back from time to time. Take care and avoid the hurricane(s). Looks like it will affect the weather next weekend here in SC and NC. Will catch you later.
We've gone ahead and started a new blog, Sail Rockhopper, now that we are moving on to the new boat.
If you are interested in our old tales, check out the 2006 & 2007 entries for our 18 month sailing voyage, or keep up with the more recent entries for the Rockies and Antarctica adventures. If you'd like to see pictures, check out our picasa photo album.
Thanks for the update and it was great talking to you two on the phone yesterday. Atlanta was a hard week with 10 hours working on the show florr and then entertaining suppliers and clients and I am glad it is over now. The hard part now is the follow-up. I got your mail today with your calendar and the possibilities to meet you in the next couple of weeks / months and I will let you know soon. I sure do need some time off as I had all but two days vacation this year....Hope to see you soon and I miss you both. BTW, Marsh's grandfather past away this week. He had a great run, as he was 96 years old. He was a nice man and I met him twice. Take care - Love, Andreas
ReplyDeleteHoly crap....I meant "floor" of course. I guess my brain got fried in ATL - LOL. If you find any more spelling mistakes in my comments, they were intentionally - LOL.
ReplyDeleteA.
Hey Mindy and Reinhart,
ReplyDeleteGood reading your posts. Hope all is well. Sounds like it is. I know that everyone is missing you two but WHAT AN ADVENTURE of a lifetime. I will check back from time to time. Take care and avoid the hurricane(s). Looks like it will affect the weather next weekend here in SC and NC. Will catch you later.
Great pictures guys. Glad you are having fun up North. Hope to catch up with you real soon. Take care. Love, Christy
ReplyDeletei miss you guys!!!!! sounds like you are having a great time. Take some pictures of some sunsets for us. Let me know if you need anything.
ReplyDeletelove, erin
you deleted a comment? wow.. tell us what they said. Oh yeah, what Erin said...
ReplyDelete