Chuck drove us to Beaufort with a van full of provisions and Mom & Dad followed with a Magnum full of our stuff. Chuck unloaded the van into dock carts and rolled them to the boat, Reinhart transferred the stuff from the carts to the boat, and I put the stuff up…the only problem was that it took Chuck and Reinhart less than an hour to get the stuff on the boat and it took me (and Reinhart) many hours over a couple of days to get everything put away in its proper place. Mom and Dad stayed in Beaufort for a couple of nights, which was great for running us to West Marine and the grocery store for the last few items. We had a lovely dinner out with them for our twelfth anniversary. We left our dock early on the 31st and came around to say our goodbyes at the Beaufort Inn before they checked out and headed home. Now we are on our way south again. We should be in Charleston by Thursday.
We hope everyone has a wonderful New Years!
Hey guys, great to have the blog back online... Happy Sailings.. Lisa P.
ReplyDeleteHey guys, great to have the blog back on line... Happy sailings....
ReplyDeleteSorry i won't make it down to Charleston this weekend. I hope you have a wonderful time in my favorite city. Take care, C
ReplyDeleteHafe fun in Charleston. Sorry I could not make it this weekend, but Marsh's dad is having by-pass surgery today and she is leaving tomorrow for Arkansas. I have to take care of my three puppies. In the mean-time I am enjoying a few months of vacation - LOL. I am out of the country next week for two days for personal business and then I probably head over to Germany to visit my mom for a while. Take care and we will talk soon again. Miss you!
ReplyDeleteBest Wishes for safe travels & Happy New Year! Any Chance you'll make Miami Show in Feb.? Jim Mackey
ReplyDeleteWe hope we'll already be on our way through the Bahamas by the time the Miami show starts...if not, maybe we should look into jobs there! ~M&R
ReplyDeleteThis is great info to know.
ReplyDelete