Saturday, September 12, 2009
Wow, that was a busy summer!
Goodness gracious, 6 months and no updates! Since the last update, Reinhart was busy with USAP work, and I was quite busy doing contract agricultural inspections. More importantly, we had a blast of a ski season with visits from friends, wonderful trips home to Austria for Reinhart’s birthday and to North Carolina for Erin & TJ’s wedding, and a summer of hiking throughout this beautiful state of ours. You can check out our pictures on our google picasa photo page (viewable for everyone), at http://picasaweb.google.com/sailmaia. I’m sure I’ll be uploading a lot of photos in the next week or so, as I’m preparing to get everything caught up before our busy winter season. Reinhart will be heading back down to Antarctica mid-October through mid-January. I’ll be doing whatever suits my fancy; my options are endless, but it doesn’t appear working in Antarctica will be one of them. I will be keeping up with the blog, though....I promise...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment