Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Haven't we done this before?
Reinhart is in Christchurch, New Zealand, awaiting his flight to McMurdo and I’ll be on my way to NC any day now. Our picasa page is all caught up so you can check out and see what we have been up to this year (http://picasaweb.google.com/sailmaia), or you can wait for Reinhart to start posting new Antarctica photos. I may be uploading some pretty nice pictures myself in about a month. You may remember, Reinhart and I joined Splendido’s crew in 2007 for the sail from Hampton, VA to Tortola, and I will be getting the opportunity to do that trip once again this November. I’ll be back in NC for Thanksgiving and looking for fun stuff to do in December…ideas?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Interesting I was in Christchurch the same date in 1984. I was there with my team to do ice runway safety engineering inspections at McMurdo. We had a 12 day white out so we had plenty of time for touring in southern NZ.
ReplyDeleteChris, of Brilliant Star