Monday, August 4, 2008

Separate Lives

Reinhart lives in Denver, CO. Mindy lives in Jamestown, NC. Maia lives in Beaufort, NC. Sigh.

Well, Maia is busy flirting with prospective owners, so let’s disregard her. Reinhart and I drove across the country and arrived at Paul’s place in Denver on a lovely Wednesday evening. We spent Thursday, Friday and Saturday frantically touring every apartment complex and condo available for rent within a 10 mile range of Reinhart’s job. We spent some time catching up with Paul and Ross & Beth (all former Greensboro Ski and Outing Club racers). Ross & Beth were concerned we were concentrating on our home search rather than the all-important season’s pass decision. I headed home on Sunday and Reinhart started his job on Monday. He’s having a great time at work and hanging out at Paul’s. He’s been taking care of our lease signing and may even be partially moved in before I get there…but no season’s passes yet. I am finishing up a few weeks with Syngenta and spending a little more time with friends and family, and strangers in Indiana. We are looking forward to being reunited later in August when we’ll catch you up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment