Monday, October 2, 2006

A visit from the Parks sisters

Reinhart left for work right after 5am this morning (Monday), and I just got up so I can leave around 6:30, but there is always a little time for the blog. It’s a new thing for us to be setting alarms again. We actually did end up being called into work for a few hours on Sunday, but it was such a beautiful day that it didn’t bother us a bit to set up a few more tents in the Fawcett Boat Supplies parking lots. The Fawcett lot was the only place we were allowed to do anything this weekend, but starting Monday morning, the entire waterfront is available to us and the building of the show will go into overdrive so the show is ready to go on Thursday morning.

We were thrilled that Lisa and Amanda Parks could stop by on Sunday. It is just such a treat to see friends. We sat outside at McGarvey’s and soaked up the beautiful afternoon and Lisa treated us to drinks and crab dip (thanks Lisa!!!) Then Lisa turned the car over to Reinhart, and Lisa and I rode the bikes back to the boat so we could show Maia off. I’d include a picture of us on the boat, but Reinhart took the camera with him this morning…too bad, since he made the three of us gals pose for umpteen photos!

2 comments:

  1. We don't use alarms any longer.......Dogs let us know at 5 am they need to go out....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Chuck, be nice. I am sure they worked pretty hard on the way up and down the coast on their boat. Just remember they were awake and sailing while we all were sleeping......oh crap, who am I kidding. Reinhart doesn't know what real work means - lol. Just kidding, hope that gig pays a lot of money.

    ReplyDelete