Sunday, November 23, 2008

DEN to GSO

Are you wondering how Mindy got from Denver to Greensboro…easy, I just followed this guy!

Not much has happened since the last update. I drove 1600 miles to come home for the holidays and Reinhart stayed put at the Pole. He put in 74 hours during his first week. All of that work and he still managed to work out, go bouldering, attend science lectures, watch extreme sport movies, take pictures, and party at the Naked Lady Shack. He also seems to have caught a cold. He managed to upload a few more pics to our picasa Antarctica page over his extremely slow internet connection (see link at right).


I had a great drive home over 3 days including a nice stop in Columbia, MO to visit Lisa, Tim, and their boys who just moved out there from Kernersville. I got home on Friday evening and visited with Nicol and Christy and then drove to Charlotte on Saturday with Mom and Dad to see Lori with a new singer, Kristin, perform at The Grape Wine Bar & Bistro. It was the first time I had seen Kristin perform with Lori and they were quite good together. It was great seeing my Charlotte family all together again and I’m looking forward to spending lots of time with them over the holidays. If you need a jazz group, check out http://www.lorispencermusic.com/ or how about a Santa http://www.santachuck.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment