The days flew by though, and we’ve already started setting up for the boat show. Reinhart left for work this Sunday morning at 5:15am, and I am here typing away until I start at 11am! Our boat slip should be available this evening, so we can get moved in before the flurry of work starts on Monday. Reinhart will be doing his he-man duties of lugging around floors while I will be organizing the supplies, posting all signs, gopher-ing, and miscellaneous running-around. If you come to the show, please appreciate the miles of flooring, and the hundreds of signs.I can’t post any of our pictures as Reinhart has the camera with him. Instead I’ll attach one of the official site pictures and hopefully our next post will be able to show you a picture or two.
Mindy and Reinhart - still alive? I guess work is hard. Tried to call you two and left a message - call me, I would like to come up and visit you soon.
ReplyDeleteMiss you - Andreas