After the gracious sophistication of Nantucket and Martha’s Vineyard to the south, P-town was like a zoo…a scandalous zoo, full of naughty and wicked things! Reinhart and I spent all day walking up and down Commercial Street blushing and giggling. We really wanted to put in another day of debauchery, but contrary winds are looming and we have to cross the Cape Cod Bay to Gloucester before unpleasant sailing conditions set in. We hope everyone has a great weekend!
Friday, July 20, 2007
Did I say Provincetown? It's P-Town!
After the gracious sophistication of Nantucket and Martha’s Vineyard to the south, P-town was like a zoo…a scandalous zoo, full of naughty and wicked things! Reinhart and I spent all day walking up and down Commercial Street blushing and giggling. We really wanted to put in another day of debauchery, but contrary winds are looming and we have to cross the Cape Cod Bay to Gloucester before unpleasant sailing conditions set in. We hope everyone has a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment