Sunday, May 21, 2006

The countdown begins!

This is where we'll post our plans and adventures!

6 comments:

  1. LUCKY DAWGS!! I'm gonna miss you so much!! Remember to look up at night to find me saying hi!! oxoxoxoxo U~Nicol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys be safe. And.... I have found the right items to repel boarders. We will talk soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still can't believe you are leaving for possibly 2 years! But I am so happy for you that you are able to fulfill your dream! I'm sure all of your plans will work out perfectly and I hope to catch up with you somewhere along the way. Happy sailing! Love you, Kay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mindy and Reinhart,
    I am a firm believer that everyone should take a few months or years off at a time as I have done so as well, to have fun, to travel and to explore. There is no excuse for just working and working and to just take 2 weeks off per year. Congratulations my friends. I hope to join you next year cruising through the Panama Canal. A dream I had for many years as I want to see that man made wonder. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey guys way to go

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tim and Renee said ...July 10, 2006 at 6:53 AM

    Hey Mindy and Reinhart,

    Renee and I are following your progress in your blog, and certainly wish you good luck.
    Our choice would be an inflatable dingy. I'm guessing that your solar panels are sealed against the possibility of salt water damage.

    ReplyDelete